View up to 4000 JPEG, Bitmap, PNG or Targa photos in a 3D Album or Gallery setting. Easy to use, just select picture folder and your ready to go! Automatically turns the picture page or you can turn them yourself.
Some people like their pictures to fill the screen while others want the original aspect ratio to be displayed. PajerPhoto Album 3D allows both types and the Album also allows you to zoom into the picture to find your ideal distance. Picture information is displayed but can be switched off.
Run pictures forward, backward or in a random order. Sort pictures in date created or modified, picture name, folder name and the size of the picture. You can resume from the last picture shown.
Easy sound addition, just give your sound the same name as the picture and place it in the same folder! Sound option allows you to switch the sound on or off and adjust the volume of the sound.Real time 3D clock displayed when not in Album or Gallery.
Can run under DirectX(r) Windows or Full screen mode with an option to automatically startup in either clock view, Album or Gallery and even allows you to set the resolution.
The Gallery is the latest version of PajerGallery 3D and removes the 40 picture-Bitmap only limitations. It uses the same picture database as the Album so their is no need for a separate control program. The one picture Gallery mode is the same as a standard slide show album.
Full HTML help and a simple on screen help. DirectX(r) 8 or above.
» version 1.0 - posted on 2007-02-14
EULA - End User License Agreement
A copy of these PajerPhoto Album 3D License agreements can be found in the HTML help file.
1. License grant. Peter Richards, Pajersoft, grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this software on any one hardware product for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the software. You may not modify the software or disable any licensing or control features of the software except as an intended part of the software programming features.A "site" is a physical building.
This license is not transferable to any other hardware product or other company, entity, or individual. You may use this software for private non commercial use only unless you purchase a Commercial License. A Commercial License confers to you full advertising, business and commercial use.A Commercial License can be purchased as a single user license or a site license.
2. Ownership. The software is owned and copyrighted by Peter Richards, Pajersoft. Your license confers no title or ownership in the software and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the software .
3. Copyright. The software is protected by English copyright law,1988, United states copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the software will remain the exclusive property of Peter Richards, Pajersoft and you will not acquire any rights to the software except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the software will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the software.
4. Reverse engineering. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the software in whole or in part.
5. No other warranties. Peter Richards does not Warrant that the software is error free. Peter Richards, Pajersoft disclaims all other warranties with respect to the software, either Express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement of third party rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion Of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may Last, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also Have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
6. Severability . In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. No liability for consequential damages. In no event shall Peter Richards, Pajersoft or its suppliers be liable to you for Any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance or use of the software, Even if Peter Richards, Pajersoft has been advised of the possibility Of such damages. In no event will Peter Richards liability for any claim, Whether in contract, tort or any other theory of liability, exceed the License fee paid by you, if any.
8. Governing law. This license will be governed by the laws of the United kingdom. The united nations convention on contracts for the International sale of goods is specifically disclaimed.
9. Entire agreement. This is the entire agreement between you and Peter Richards, Pajersoft supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.